OK....... For all you people following the blog.
I've been super slack. Haven't even looked like doing anything since we left Pord Agudda.
We've been in Esperance for about 6 weeks and will probably move on to Perth sometime next week.
Staying with Pauline and the kids. It's been great.
The trip over the Nullarbor was uneventful with only about four stops on the way. Bit windy and wet but otherwise the travel was good.
Dunno if this is a good idea or not. I thought I'd given up work, but Pauline's had me going around the yard and the kids have me going the rest of the time.
Pauline got me interested in Geocaching. It's a world wide game played with a hand held GPS. Where ever you travel to, you can log on to www.geocaching.com and put in the local post code and download the coordinates for secret caches, hidden in the surrounding area. The idea is to use the GPS and find the cache. (Usually a small ammo box or waterproof container). These will have a variety of small trinkets and junky things and also a log book. You log your visit and you can exchange items in the box. I have what is called a 'Travel Bug' at the moment that I retrieved from one of the one's around here. It started in California and I am going to drop it at one of the Kalbarri caches so it can continue it's journey around the world.
Lots of fun and you get to see a lot of the country you wouldn't normally go to in your travels.
Lately I've been amusing myself and the kids building a race track for the Scalectrix type racing set.
Nanny's been creating a veggy & herb garden for Pauline.
Catch ya next time - Probably in Perth
No comments:
Post a Comment