We left Robourne today, heading for Port Hedland.
It's been a nice week in Robourne, just sitting around pondering life.
We went for a walk through town and had a general sticky beak. Not much to see.
Bob and I went into Karratha and picked up a new stereo for his car and a few extras to go with it including and iPod.
Very nice set up. He can now play music all day from the iPod through the stereo.
I got a new satellite dish and LNB. The old one crapped itself in Robe River.
Any way we're now on the road.
Stopped at Whim Creek and had a sticky through the old pub and the bird park. Some real history there.
Moved on up the road to Yule River. What a fantastic little spot. Plenty of shade, though only enough room for about 5 or 6 camps. Obviously we have phone and internet here so I'm doing a bit of a catch up blog. Nanny took a few photos of Whim Creek and Yule River so I'll publish them tonight or tomorrow morning.
Tawny loved it after being tied up in Robourne for a week, she went mental out in the bush. Running round like a loony.
There is a little Billabong just under the bridge with a few little fish swimming around. Don't think I'd like to go swimming though, it's a bit stagnant.
Some drongo had his generator going all day. Dunno why they don't get solar panels.
We will stay here for the night and go to South Hedland tomorrow morning to do a bit of shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment