The girls had fun shopping and wandering around China Town looking at all the pearls while Bob and I sat in the ice-cream parlour pigging out on bannana splits and milkshakes.
Mum went to he bead shop and stocked up on a few extra beads. Lynn and Bob got a new fold up lounge chair for Bob and a new chair for Tawney. I now get to sit in my lounge chair as she has her own (little devil used to sneak into my lounge when ever I got out).
Fuelled up the car and re-charged one of the the gas bottles on the van and used there dump point for the dunny. They don't miss you here... It cost $2.00 to dump your old piddle down a hole in the ground.
The girls went for a walk down to Town Beach, about 2 kms from the PCYC.
We're off again tomorrow morning and will be away from phone services for 3-4 days until we get to Kununurra, so you'll have to wait for any updates until then.

1 comment:
So much for spending a penny!!! Strewth its nearly worth bottling it.......
Post a Comment